Our success story is not something that happened by chance. We promote innovation and answer demands of our customers. We nurture partnerships by suggesting fresh new ideas on ways to improve customers’ operations. A combination of a great product, great people, and great culture played a key role in our growth.
You found us. Great. We are looking to expand our Rolla team of uniquely skilled professionals.
Are you tired of your usual working routine and want to make some changes in your life? We offer you flexible working hours and challenging projects. You are looking for the ability to try new things and a company where learning and growth are possible. We offer expert colleagues and a tremendous technological playground to help you develop yourself, all you need to bring with you is some goodwill. “Price doesn’t make deals, and salary doesn’t control your career.” Nevertheless, we offer you competitive salaries.
Your daily job will look like this:
- Develop a detailed project plan, project schedules, allocate resources to monitor and track progress,
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution,
- Manage risk tracking process,
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques,
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation,
- Communicate daily with a product owner, development team, customers,
- Update and maintain all implementation calendars and schedules.
We will benefit from your hiring because you have:
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in project management,
- Experience in leading IT projects,
- Knowledge of applications development lifecycle,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skill,
- Highly organized and detail-oriented personality,
- Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel,
- Analytical skills,
- Excellent knowledge of English.
In the end…
In the end, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We, of course, have team building events for you to enjoy.
We are building a company where you can hopefully find alignment in purpose, career growth, and community belonging. It’s big. It’s challenging. It’s awesome. And most importantly, it works.
Feel free to apply. We are excited to hear from you!
If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form (intro), our social media channels, or at [email protected].