Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented, and committed UX/UI designer to join our growing community.
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals, and are devoted to helping them constantly acquire new knowledge by giving them a chance to attend technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions, and workshops.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. As our newest member, you will work with a creative team and/or sale managers for keeping the sites up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
As a UX/UI designer, your responsibilities will be to…
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and developers in all phases of the product delivery lifecycle (Discovery, Research, Strategy, Design and Testing).
- Design user journeys, product workflows and application information architecture
- Build wireframes, prototypes and create the visual design of final products
- Contribute to a UX style guide and maintain product standards
- Present and communicate design solutions to stakeholders and product owners
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- Experience in designing mobile and web interfaces
- Experience in designing enterprise platforms, complex workflows and information architecture
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
- Proficient in using design tools such as Figma, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio of UX work samples
And, it is nice to have…
- Minimum 2 years experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Familiarity with modern design practices, usability, and user experience
- Experience in designing for mobile apps and mobile web
- Experience working with agile software development teams
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
What we offer?
- A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
- Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
- Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
- Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
- Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
- Celebration of your personal and family milestones
- Occasional travel to our partner’s office
- Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), apply now!