Our team in Sarajevo is on a lookout for a new Project Manager
Symphony! Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning (Having a hard time waking up? Free coffee, fruits and a morning community catch up might help on those rough mornings).
We’re on a mission. Symphony is building a global community – not just a company – where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes all currently popular technologies in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Our team in Sarajevo is on a lookout for a new Project Manager. You’ll have a chance to work with our one of a kind Business Development & Sales team. Dino, Nadir, Ferid, Edin and Amra are waiting for the next superstar to join them in the quest of handling the next project for our all-problem-solving development team.
- Take an active role in project and iteration planning, tracking and reporting project status;
- Manage day to day relationships with the client at the highest quality level, and coordinating work between different teams at different locations;
- Be responsible for successful completion of all phases of the project life cycle
- Support the development team(s), obtaining necessary information for the team from all related sources;
- Manage the project flow in the most efficient way, with very high quality and standards.
A person with relevant education in Software development or IT Management and 5+ years of experience in PM role, in software development area. Someone said startup experience? Tell us more… And yea, it would be great to poses most of these skills:
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Experience with time tracking and other relevant PM tools;
- PMP/ITIL knowledge and certification (big plus).
Want to swipe us off our feet? Our prince/princess Charming (a.k.a. our ideal profile) should be:
- Initiative taking, proactive person who loves to overcome challenges and constantly be challenged;
- A person with a contagious energy, who will add value to the work atmosphere and help things get done;
- A “doer”, someone who moves fast, learns from experience, and creates great results;
- Independent problem solver;
- Strongly result oriented and passionate about adding value to the company with his/her engagement;
- Flexible, agile, and strives to get the job done in the best possible way;
- Is aware if he or she becomes bottleneck and prevents this to happen;
- True team player, empathetic and sensible;
- Adaptable and comfortable with making decisions while working in situations of uncertainty;
- Eternal optimist;
- Demonstrates great respect for our work and the clients of the company;
- A person who will believe and dream our vision and help us to conquer our goals.
No one can whistle a Symphony! Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more… Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone, tasty, healthy food, playroom…
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.