We Are Hiring!
Our success story is not something that happened by chance. We promote innovation and answer demands of our customers. We nurture partnerships by suggesting fresh new ideas on ways to improve customers’ operations. A combination of great products, great people, and great culture played a key role in our growth.
You found us. Great. We are looking to expand our team in Zagreb of unique skilled professionals.
You are tired of your usual working routine and want to make some changes in your life? We offer you flexible working hours and challenging projects. You are looking for ability to try new things, and a company where learning and growth are possible. We offer expert colleagues and tremendous technological playground to help you develop yourself, all you need to bring with you is some good will. “Price doesn’t make deals, and salary doesn’t control your career.” Nevertheless we offer you competitive salaries.
Your daily job will look like this:
- Design and build applications for Android devices on the Android platform,
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications,
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features,
- Maintain code integrity and organization,
- Recommend software upgrades for our project and analyze software requirements and user needs to determine whether the system design is feasible.
We will benefit from your hiring because you have:
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK with experience building, integrating, testing, and supporting Android applications for mobile and tablet devices,
- Solid understanding of the full software development lifecycle including application architecture design,
- Experience working within a team with a focus on code quality, where testing, code reviews, and continuous integration are the norm,
- Working knowledge of Kotlin (our code base is written almost entirely in Kotlin).
“B” as bonus:
- Experience with common design patterns such as MVP or MVVM.
- Experience using common libraries such as RxJava2, Dagger2, Retrofit etc.
- Familiarity with GIT.
In the end …
In the end, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We of course have team building events for you to enjoy.
We are building a company where you can hopefully find an alignment in purpose, career growth and community belonging. It’s big. It’s challenging. It’s awesome. And most importantly, it works.
Feel free to apply. We are excited to hear from you!
If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form (intro), our social media channels or at [email protected]