Bravo Systems is hiring Web Designer
Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented, and committed Web Designer to join our growing community.
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals, and are devoted to helping them constantly acquire new knowledge by giving them a chance to attend technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions, and workshops.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. As our newest member, you will work with a creative team and/or sale managers for keeping the sites up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
As a Web Designer, your responsibilities will be to…
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts
- Transform requests into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
And, it is nice to have…
- Understanding of web trends, standards, best practices, usability, and user experience
- Solid knowledge of mobile-first design process
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
What we offer?
- A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
- Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
- Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
- Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
- Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
- Celebration of your personal and family milestones
- Occasional travel to our partner’s office
- Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), apply now!