UX/UI Web Designer (m/f)
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of every software development process. We are looking to hire a UX Designer to provide creative support for our web development division. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in working creatively with project managers and development teams to provide high quality GUIs, user experiences and graphic assets.
- Be able to improve and adjust existing solutions
- Create new solutions
- Show proactivity by suggesting improvements to existing solutions
- Be able to limit his / her own ego / contribution
- Be able to work on both mobile / web design
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness.
- Crate wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate with developers and project managers to define innovative solutions.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Research interaction design and technology trends.
- Communicate and consult with clients.
- Incorporate corrections and update website content.
- Work with other teams on an as-needed basis for materials such as sales collateral and decks, email templates, website themes and other creative assets
- Facilitate creative direction and provide input on forward-thinking user experiences using current standards and cutting-edge techniques
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years of production graphic design experience
- High level of polish and quality for graphic design
- Strong portfolio with examples of graphic design and HTML/CSS projects
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Dreamweaver
- High level of proficiency of HTML and CSS
- Ability to think creatively on the fly, and be able to problem-solve quickly
- Strong project management skills
- Organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Needs to be a continually educated learner, someone that is constantly watching the landscape of user experience and design and increasing the skills to match industry standards
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Create documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mocks, animations) that enable software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with product managers, engineers, researchers and designers.
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences.
- Skilled at digital and physical prototyping.
- Strong visual design skills, including motion design.
- Sound design ability and experience.
- Experience designing across multiple device types and contexts (desktop, mobile, accessories).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work- life balance
- Competitive package
- Remote work
- Gym membership allowance
- Team building activities
- Game room
- In-house 1 to1 English coaching
- Specific technology practice groups
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means.
- Tinker Box: 5 paid days off your project to research a technology you are interested in
- Lunch and Learn: Biweekly know-how sharing over lunch
- Fresh fruit, hot beverages and snacks at all times