Našem timu nedostaje UI/UX dizajner. Prijavi se na konkurs i postani dio naše kompanije.
LANACO is a company that creates innovative solutions based on the use of the latest generation technology, fully adjusting to the needs and demands of the end users, whose final satisfaction is the most important criterion for our success.
320 employees, who are divided into teams at different locations: Banja Luka, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zrenjanin, work and improve their knowledge and skills in our company every day. Open and dynamic communication makes our company comfortable for work and development, both through building personal knowledge and skills as well as by improving and contributing to the teamwork.
You are a person with creative ideas and concepts. You are communicative and you have the ability to transfer your ideas to others as well as to understand the suggestions and ideas of others. If you can understand the user with all his wishes and needs, we are waiting for you to join us!
What do we offer you?
In an effort to spend every working day in a positive atmosphere and develop all your potentials, we offer you:
- Usability concepts – Participation in creating and developing the usability concept for desktop and mobile environment.
- Creating a UI/UX solution – Independent or team development of specific and complete UI/UX solution
- Web design – Participation in the creation and development of Web sites
- Visual Communication – Working with a marketing team in defining the best ways of visual communications
- Development and improvement – Programs for personal development and improvement
- Pleasant environment – A pleasant work environment and affirmative corporate culture
What do we expect from you?
- Understanding the habits, needs and expectations of users
- Creating a draft (mockup and wireframe)
- Understanding the principles of UI and UX
- A good knowledge of design software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel…)
- Advanced use of technologies HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and WordPress
- Basic understanding of the principles of visual communication in marketing
How to apply for a job?
What is needed?
It is important for us to see your work experience, and we will need your CV for that reason.
In addition to the previous work experience, we are interested in your creativity and talent that you need to present in the form of a portfolio.
We also need a motivation letter in order to see if your motives for doing this work are in line with our corporate policy.
Send to an e-mail address [email protected].