We are seeking a Training Manager to deliver technical and management training to help every one of our employees meet his or her potential.
Come join Cape Ann Design’s innovative, high-energy team to contribute to the success of our company by helping us make sure that every employee is positioned for success.
We are seeking a Training Manager to deliver technical and management training to help every one of our employees meet his or her potential. The ideal candidate will be an experienced software developer who has the passion and energy to share their knowledge with BiH’s next generation of developers.
Training Manager Key Functions:
- Develop and administer training programs for employees
- Assess training & development needs for Cape Ann
- Help individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge
- Create training manuals
- Present in-person training sessions,
- Monitor training for effectiveness.
About this Role:
Reporting to the Managing Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding new employees to ensure a consistent understanding of Cape Ann’s policies, procedure and systems:
- Ensure each employee is productive and confident in as short a time as possible
- Drive consistent adherence to Cape Ann’s best practices for coding, documentation, quality assurance, project management and tracking.
- Work with employees to close technical skills gaps as needs are identified by managers who need their employees to get ready to move up to the next level:
- Identify best-of-breed courses and training materials to teach targeted skills
- Oversee employee technical training through these courses and provide support to ensure their progress
- Implement assessments to ensure employee has achieved mastery of the target technical skill
- Deliver management training for Cape Ann’s high potential employees.
- Identify the best training courses and materials for team leads, project managers, and managers to give them the skills to position them for success.
- Oversee progress through the courses, providing support and guidance as needed
- Administer assessments to verify employee learning goals are achieved
- A desire to teach others
- At least three years of experience as a software developer
- Experience in the team lead and project manager role
- Languages Required: Bosnian & English
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Prior experience training others and developing training programs as strong plus.
How to apply:
Please send an email with the subject: Training Manager to [email protected]. Include your CV with qualifications and a cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for this job.