Service Delivery Manager
Our team in Sarajevo is on a lookout for a new Service Delivery Manager
Symphony! Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning (Having a hard time waking up? Free coffee, fruits and a morning community catch up might help on those rough mornings).
We’re on a mission. Symphony is building a global community – not just a company – where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes all currently popular technologies in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Our team in Sarajevo is on a lookout for a new Service Delivery Manager. You’ll have a chance to work with our one of a kind Business Development & Sales team. Dino, Nadir, Ferid and Amra are waiting for the next superstar to join them in the quest of finding the next project for our all-problem-solving development team.
Build long-term relationships with our clients. What does that mean you ask?
- Be the face of Symphony and the lead point of contact to the client;
- Establish and maintain a personal relationship of trust with the client;
- Proactively understand client needs and plan how to meet needs;
- Monitor client satisfaction and coordinate relevant stakeholders as issues arise.
Be a part of the team…
- Proactively listen and work with development teams, to understand and evaluate team satisfaction and challenges they are or might be facing, as a team and individuals;
- Proactive role in resolving those challenges.
Seize the moment where opportunity knocks. Too vague? Let us clarify:
- Identify new sales opportunities with the client;
- Collaborate with sales to schedule business development conversations with the client;
- Develop Customer Deck demonstrating Symphony value to the client, share info with the client(s) regularly;
- Help with client onboarding;
- Manage project expectations between client and Symphony;
- Improve development process (Scrum);
- Track and report key project metrics;
- Helps in business development of Engineers (Coaching, Mentoring);
- Help monitor engineering satisfaction and coordinate relevant stakeholders as issues arise;
- Champion continuous improvement.
A human being (optional, alien species with advanced technology more than welcome) with 4+ years experience with the following career paths: account manager, project manager, product owner, program manager (it’s a must-have), in a challenging and dynamic environment. It’s great if you possess a Bachelor’s degree in related technical field or business/management, but that’s not mandatory. Your experience and skills are far more important. Also, you should be able to put a check on most of these things:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in building relationships with professionals across organizational levels;
- Comfort with technical discussions on software development;
- Advanced proficiency in the English language;
- Proven ability to coordinate and influence cross-functionally;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology;
- Awareness of place in the process, flexibility to assume different roles as needed;
- Track record of innovating new ways to improve operations.
- Experience with working with the US market
No one can whistle a Symphony! Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more… Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone, tasty, healthy food, playroom…
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.