Senior SharePoint Developer
If you are wicked smart and incredibly talented you may have a home at Authority Partners. We are looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer to join our team in Sarajevo. The person working in this position will be responsible for SharePoint development and administration, support and deployments, delivering quality objectives, communicating with the client, analyzing requirements, etc.
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience in SharePoint
- Experience with C#, CAML, Angular, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, SQL, TimerJobs, Web Services, Workflows, PowerShell, Visual Studio, TFS, etc.
- Understanding of SharePoint architecture
- Very good knowledge of English Language
- Well-developed communications skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Certification related to C# and/or SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Remote work
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.