Senior Data Engineer
Bravo Systems is hiring Senior Data Engineer
Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented and committed Senior Data Engineer to join Analytics team and our growing community.
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals and devoted to help them constantly acquire new knowledge by attending technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions and workshops.
Analytics team is responsible for providing an overall trend view of international media placement. The team work on developing and maintaining weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that provide critical business visibility on key revenue and audience trends, by product, market, vertical and client.
As a Data Engineer Senior, you will…
- Work closely with the other departments in ensuring that the data is accurate, clean, easily available, and complete
- Assist the business in ensuring that data warehouse processes are running at an optimum capacity at all times
- Keep up with industry best practices and trends and use it to improve data/analytics services
- Develop ETL and SQL in order to target data mapping, including physical names, logical names, volumes, data types, corporate meta-data definitions, and domain definitions
- Create and update technical documentation and participate in documenting all ETL and data warehouse flows and processes
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and develop actionable/lasting solutions for data/analytics applications
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- Technical experience with Data warehouse design and solutions
- Expert knowledge of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- Working with programming or scripting language (JAVA, Scala, or Python)
- Highly skilled in the use of SQL
- Deep knowledge of data mining techniques
- Experience with data modeling and ETL (load/transform) development
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written form
- Strong computer skills and a deep passion for analytics
- Strong analytical skills
- Personal skills: self-motivation, result-driven, high creativity
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Deep understanding and knowledge in key metric identification for driving business performance
What we offer?
- A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
- Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
- Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
- Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
- Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
- Celebration of your personal and family milestones
- Occasional travel to our partner’s office
- Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), send us your application.