Ministry of Programming is a technical co-founding business that specializes in building and growing start-ups from the first line of code into established brands and companies. The company was voted the most innovative company in Bosnia by the foreign investor council and our vision is to bring massive and positive socio-economic change to the world through technology. We are a supercharged team of just under 70 creative people and we are looking forward to hiring a new colleague who wants to help us achieve ambitious goals! At Ministry of programming, you are more than just an employee. We are building next-generation web and mobile applications that have a real impact on people’s lives and you will have large responsibilities from day one, where what you do will have an effect and your opinions and ideas will matter.
At Ministry of Programming, who we are, how we collaborate with our team and business partners as well as our shared vision is at least as important as our other skill sets. We are extremely proud of our culture and in order to excel and thrive here you need to demonstrate a consistently high level of delivery, be disciplined and show a humble approach (where helping your colleagues and business partner is like second nature to you). Due to the nature of our business, there is an absolute need for you to adapt to changing environments, work hard and show engagement at all times. In return, you get to work with exceptional people and work with some of the coolest technologies and products both within Bosnia&Herzegovina and across Europe!
Do you want to be a part of this journey and help shape the future? Then you may well be who we are looking for!
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills / Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Experience with native Android and/or iOS app development
- Experience with building hybrid mobile apps (React Native)