Python Web Developer
We are glad you're interested in becoming a member of our excellent development crew.
Hello Python Web Developer
We are glad you’re interested in becoming a member of our excellent development crew.
Here is what you should know about us:
We enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunication, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over 8 years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel very appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a large role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance.
AS A PYTHON WEB DEVELOPER YOU WILL
- Be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your teammates into the application
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implement security and data protection
- collaborate with teams of Designers, Researchers, other Engineers, and Product Managers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- In-house therapist
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit. We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.