You are experienced in developing various mobile applications for both Android and iOS devices and you like ensuring the performance, quality and application responsiveness.
Hello Mobile Developer
We are glad you’re interested in becoming a member of our excellent development crew.
Here is what you should know about us:
We enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support.Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunication, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over 8 years.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel very appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a large role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
AS A MOBILE DEVELOPER YOU WILL:
- Develop various mobile applications for both Android and iOS devices
- Write code that is used by thousands of users, ensuring the performance, quality and application responsiveness while continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES):
- Experience in Application development on iOS in Swift
- Experience in Application development on Android, Java
- Self-driven and capable of operating independently with less guidance
- Strong OO design and development experience
- Experience with iOS SDK / Android SDK
- Good understanding of the tradeoffs between native apps, web-apps and html5 apps
- Ability to work with data from outside APIs
- Ability to understand and parse XML, JSON and serialized data
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Team player with good written and spoken English communication skills
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit. We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.