Bravo Systems is hiring Full-Stack Developer
Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented, and committed Full-Stack Developer to join the Leap team and our growing community.
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals, and are devoted to helping them constantly acquire new knowledge by giving them a chance to attend technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions, and workshops.
Leap team is responsible for the development of an advanced platform for brands, design of novel algorithms for delivering messages to users, and the development of browser extensions aimed at retaining existing and acquiring new users. The team uses state-of-the-art techniques and technologies and agile practices.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will…
- Build and manage resilient and scalable infrastructure capable of supporting large scale web applications
- Apply best practices and design patterns to create high performing applications
- Make use of the latest trends in the Web Browser industry to develop web extensions
- Communicate and work closely with clients to ensure top-notch product quality
- Design, implement and maintain advanced solutions for real-time data collection and analysis at large scale
- Automate processes and create continuous integration and delivery pipelines
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, design patterns and development practices
- Experience with any general purpose programming language ( Java, Python, C#, C++ )
- Knowledge of any common database and SQL technologies ( MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL), as well as some NoSQL databases ( e.g. MongoDB )
- Familiarity with bash scripting
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking
- Solid knowledge of the English language
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Knowledge of basic big data concepts/technologies ( Hadoop, Spark, Redshift )
- Familiarity with DevOps practices
- Experience with creating Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines
- Great interest in automation
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
What we offer?
- A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
- Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
- Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
- Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
- Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
- Celebration of your personal and family milestones
- Occasional travel to our partner’s office
- Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), apply now!