Datalab is a Slovenian software development company. It specializes in complete ERP software solutions for small and medium companies under the simple yet effective slogan Turning data into profit. We are the leading ERP developer in Slovenia and Southeast Europe. Our software, PANTHEON, is used by more than 52,000 users in over 19,000 companies. Datalab's team is ambitious, innovative and committed to the goal of developing the best ERP software. We are looking for a Delphi/SQL programmer to join our team!
Company/Organization: Datalab Tehnologije d. d.
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Field of Work: Programming Education: Level 5, 6 or 7 (according to the EQF)
Expected Experience: 5 years
Compensation: To be determined – monthly
Type of Employment: Regular, Permanent employment
Working Hours: Full time
Probationary Period: 6 months
Career Level: Senior Programmer, Lead Programmer, Team Leader
There are currently several open positions for software developers. We offer full-time employment at Datalab’s headquarters in Ljubljana or remotely.
ERP software suite PANTHEON™ programmer.
What it entails:
• Working in a team, developing user-friendly applications in the Delphi programming language, with emphasis on quality
• Writing quality, understandable code that is easy to maintain, following industry best practices
• Working with other developers, testers, and people responsible for ensuring quality implementations
What we expect:
• Proficiency in the Delphi programming language and IDE or C#, C++ or .NET environments
• Solid understanding of databases (preferably SQL Server)
• Proficiency in written English
• Demonstrable experience with projects in software development (certificates)
• Passion for programming and learning, thoroughness, responsiveness, independence, logical thinking
• Experience with ERP and/or FMIS systems
• Passion for sharing knowledge with others and mentoring less experienced team members
What we offer
• Permanent employment
• Excellent work conditions (flexible working hours, the option to work from home, state-of-the-art equipment, etc.)
• Work in an international environment
• An ambitious work environment with exciting challenges
• Opportunities for further learning
If you are a candidate who wants to find new opportunities in an environment, where individuals are expected to contribute to the team independently and you have the necessary qualifications, we would like you to introduce yourself with a cover letter and CV. Please submit the application to [email protected] before March 15, 2018. Even if you do not tick all the expected boxes, but are highly motivated to grow in this specific area, contact us. Your applications should be concise, complete with concrete examples of your competencies and work experience.