Bravo Systems is hiring Data Scientist
Are you into machine learning? Excited to implement algorithms to solve business problems? Looking for a challenging and innovative workplace? Enjoy working in a fun, casual and collaborative team environment? Looking for a place you can continuously grow and advance your career? Appreciate healthy work-life balance? Enjoy sports, gaming and celebrations? Then you are in the right place!
Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented and committed Data Scientist to join our Data Science team and our growing community.
Data Science team is responsible for development of advanced ad-tech algorithms for optimization, media buying, user profiling, clusterization, look-a-like modelling, etc.
As a Data Scientist, your responsibilities will…
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing and analysis of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms to address business problems
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to address business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Keep up with industry best practices and trends and use it to improve data science services
- Create and update technical documentation and participate in documenting all data science processes
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and develop actionable/lasting solutions for data science applications
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Deep knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Deep knowledge of data mining techniques
- Expert knowledge of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- Working with programming languages (JAVA, Scala, and/or Python)
- Highly skilled in the use of SQL
- Experience with data modeling and ETL (load/transform) development
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Strong computer skills and a deep passion for data science
- Strong analytical skills
- Personal skills: self-motivation, result-driven, high creativity
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written form
- Excellent presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferre
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Google, …)
- Experience with marketing platforms (Facebook, AdWords, …)
- Deep understanding and knowledge in key metric identification for driving business performance
What we offer?
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals and devoted to helping them constantly acquire new knowledge by attending technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions and workshops. We provide our teams with great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements, a celebration of your personal and family milestones and occasional travel to our partner’s office.
In parallel with technological excellence and innovation, we are committed to achieving the highest level of employee happiness. Working in our team makes you a member of Bravo Systems family.
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), send us your application.