Business Intelligence Developer
You are analytical and ready to continuously improve, and know how to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
Hello Business Intelligence Developer
We are glad you’re interested in becoming a member of our excellent development crew.
Here is what you should know about us:
We enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support.Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunication, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over 8 years.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel very appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a large role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
AS A BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER YOU WILL
- Create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- Be analytical and ready to continuously improve, research and keep up with the newest trends.
- For this role, we would need someone with a background in data and business analysis.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES):
- Solid understanding of core computer science principle.
- Working knowledge of ML algorithms.
- Strong mathematical/statistical foundation.
- Hands on experience with Python, R, Julia, Matlab or any ML language of choice.
- Experience with TensorFlow, Theano or other similar open source frameworks.
- Understanding and work experience with relational and nonrelational databases and data structures.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit. We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.