Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future. We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning! Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes more than 15 technologies currently popular in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world. Symphony’s greatest value are enthusiastic, learning agile, energetic engineers, passionate about what they do. When we work together, you know that everything we do is designed to create an enriching, challenging and international environment to help you thrive.
Symphony is now looking for Android experienced Bright minds to join our community in Sarajevo, Belgrade, and Novi Sad!
And what is it that we are looking for?
We value and look for learning agile, energetic, enthusiastic candidates, open for new experiences, who will readily face the challenges of today’s technology with the rest of our community.
Your roles and responsibilities as an Android Developer would include:
- Producing top tier code;
- Recommending improvements to technology landscape and document constraints in app development;
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Exploring the more complex edges of the Android technology stack;
- Communicating and following best practices for mobile development.
Key position requirements:
- 2 years of software engineering experience;
- Android application development using Android SDK;
- Relevant experience with Android Studio, Java 7+, Google API’s for Android;
- Relevant experience with Google Play App Store approval & distribution process;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts;
- Familiar with Git version control;
- Highly developed ability to analyze and understand business context and logic behind the software solution;
- Algorithmic approach to problem solving;
- Advanced level of English language;
- BA degree in Computer Science or a related technical field / relevant education in programming is a plus.
Symphony bright mind profile:
- Is highly passionate about cracking the toughest challenges in tech;
- Thinks engineering is not a job, it is a life passion;
- When it comes to the code and solution, good is not good enough! He or she wants it to be excellent, innovative, clean and cool;
- Understands design patterns and their implementation in real life coding problems and always strives to provide best, but really the best practice solutions;
- Wants to understand the business context and logic behind the software solution;
- Thinks: “Algorithms? I don’t like to brag, but let me show you how I crack a problem!”;
- Says to us: “There is something specific about me what will add value to Symphony community and make it cooler. Let me show it to you!”.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
- Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more;
- Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone;
- Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom, pool and more;
- Meet us on Facebook, Linkedin and www.symphony.is.
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.