You are a creative individual who enjoys teamwork, has experience in creating wireframes, mockups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps, and can clearly communicate own ideas.
Here is what you should know about us:
We enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunication, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over 8 years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel very appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a large role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance.
- Work closely with our team of developers on implementing design solutions
- Create wireframes, mockups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Communicate and consult with clients
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Outstanding English language skills
- Experience in using various design and implementation tools (e.g. Material Design)
- Experience in working in an Agile working environment
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to work on both mobile and web design
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness
- Ability to improve and adjust existing solutions
- Dynamic and knowledge – sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- In-house therapist
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit. We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.