Our team in Sarajevo is on a lookout for a new Product Owner
Symphony! Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning (Having a hard time waking up? Free coffee, fruit and a morning community catch talk up might help on those rough mornings).
We’re on a mission. Symphony is building a global community – not just a company – where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes all currently popular technologies in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Our team in Sarajevo is on a lookout for a new Product Owner. You’ll have a chance to work with our one of a kind Business Development & Sales team. Dino, Nadir, Ferid and Amra are waiting for the next superstar to join them in the quest of finding the next project for our all-problem-solving development team
- Understand the users and the customers with their needs
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Prioritize and sequence the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Assist with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint
- Represent the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning meetings and sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Inspect the product progress at the end of every sprint and have complete authority to accept or reject work done
- Collaborate with the development team
- Manage the stakeholders
- Describe the user experience and product features
Mrs./Mr. Perfect has:
- University degree in technical field or Economy
- Previous relevant work experience in the role of Product Owner is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Think you got that wow factor? Then you must be:
- Result orientated
- Highly motivated for continuous learning and development
- Eager to learn
- Credible and professional
- Focused on excellence
No one can whistle a Symphony! Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more… Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone, tasty, healthy food, playroom…
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.